Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

makeup for combo skin

Hii! I just started makeup so I am not sure what to use. My skin is Combo oily around and on the and dry on the forehead and checks. I also have eczema so I was wondering what makeup could cover up the redness and products for combo skin!

Re: makeup for combo skin

It all depends on how much coverage you want, how much makeup you want to wear, etc... I have combo skin and love bareMinerals BarePRO liquid foundation. It's matte without being too drying, so it works well on both the dry and oily areas of my face. And it's buildable, so it can be anything from really light coverage to full coverage. 

But if you're just wanting something that will conceal the redness and not be a full face of makeup you could also try this Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. I don't like to use a lot of it, especially on the oily areas of my face, because it can get pretty greasy. But on minimal/no makeup days it's a nice option. 

bareMinerals BarePRO™ Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL 

Re: makeup for combo skin

Alright thank you for your help!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing