Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

laneige products

what are your favourite laneige products and what has it done for you?

Re: laneige products

I love the Water Bank Moisturizing Cream, Water Bank Sleeping Mask and the Bright Renew Serum.

I suffer from dry flaky skin from time to time and the moisturizing cream has restored my skin from daily use.  I use the water bank sleeping mask when I am desperately in need of intense hydration - I use a generous amount and I wake up with smooth and hydrated skin!

I'm on my second bottle of the bright renew serum and it has truly brighten up my skin complexion and lightened my dark spots.

I also love the overnight lip treatment. 😃

RE: laneige products

Hi. My go-to foundation is their BB Cushion Foundation in Cinnamon. It is light weight, allows my skin to breathe, and has SPF 50. Its lightweight coverage never cakes. Plus, for the price and the fact that it comes with a refill, I will definitely repurchase!

The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. My lips get irritated if I don't have a gloss on it, to the point where I'd sleep with glosses on. Laneige's mask is SO soothing and hydrating without being runny or sticky – it's perfect. It's even gentle enough to use all day 'round. Even the size is great, its huge. I have not one complaint.

Lip mask and ultra moisturizing cream. The lip mask is holy grail, you’ll never experience dry lips or crack ones again. The cream sinks into your skin and really hydrates it without leaving you oily
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing