Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

foundation Match Giorgio Armani Power Fabric 3.5

I am trying to find another foundation with a similar shade as the Giorgio Armani Power Fabric in 3.5. This is the closest match to my complexion that I can find (I have both warm and cool tones to my skin so Foundation can easily look too pink or too yellow). However, I have dry/combo skin with large pores and a matte finish is a no go for me. Looking for something with a more dewy/airbrushed look for evening but in the right color. Got a sample of La Mer’s foundation and love it but feel shade 11 is a little too dark/orange (but close). If it was summer timeI’d work it but in the winter I’ll likely lose some color. If no one has any suggestions for shades, can you recommend a good foundation thatlooks really polished and doesn’t settle in my pores? I can always color match from there.

Re: foundation Match Giorgio Armani Power Fabric 3.5

@mareaclare the closest match shade wise to Armani Power Fabric 3.5 would likely be NARS Deauville, which is a light neutral shade with pink and yellow undertones. If you're looking for a dewy finish, the NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Punjab - Medium 1is a great pick. Also, look into the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Bahia. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing