From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Combination Skin

Combination Skin

• 73795 Members
  • 2864 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

A place for our combination skin beauties to share their top tips, tricks, and product recommendations for managing skin that is both oily and dry.

A place for our combination skin beauties to share their top tips, tricks, and product recommendations for managing skin that is both oily and dry.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Combination Skin
DRUNK ELEPHANT VS GLOW RECIPE
|
Re: DRUNK ELEPHANT VS GLOW RECIPE
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes you are right
Yes you are right
Sun kit 2024
|
Re: Sun kit 2024
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @fazil it is released today to Rouge members. Look for it tomorrow ...read more
@fazil it is released today to Rouge members. Look for it tomorrow
Women's skincare
|
Re: Women's skincare
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Skin Care is the most important thing you should do if you want younger skin. There are several products you can use, for example; ...read more
Skin Care is the most important thing you should do if you want younger skin. There are several products you can use, for example; exfoliators, scrubs, facewash, vitamin c sebums, sun blocks etc. If you are in your 40's, i will suggest you to kindly listen what the <a href="https://www.dissertationproposal.co.uk/list/most-popular-women-in-the-entire-world/" rel="dofollow">Top 100 most beautiful women in the world 2021</a> use on their skin. I believe it will be very helpful for you.
Best foundation I found for myself ❤️
|
Re: Best foundation I found for myself ❤️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Eshikaaaaaa That's awesome you found something that works so well for you on the first try! ...read more
@Eshikaaaaaa That's awesome you found something that works so well for you on the first try!
Recent images from this conversation
Moisturizer Recommendations
|
Re: Moisturizer Recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @rina65 I have combo skin (t zone oily dry everywhere else) and my skin loved the 2 moistures I suggested. It doesn’t do well with ...read more
@rina65 I have combo skin (t zone oily dry everywhere else) and my skin loved the 2 moistures I suggested. It doesn’t do well with light or gel moisturizers. if you have time, go into Sephora for a skin scan. It can give you skin recommendations.
Makeup seperating
|
Re: Makeup seperating
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @chewbeccea @Have you tried a different primer? ...read more
@chewbeccea @Have you tried a different primer?
Best foundation for combo skin?
|
Re: Best foundation for combo skin?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love the ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Ora ST6 , super naturel ! ...read more
I love the ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation Ora ST6 , super naturel !
Dior’s REFORMULATED Backstage Foundation
|
Re: Dior’s REFORMULATED Backstage Foundation
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Have you tried the reformulation @abranchxx ? I asked because I've only swatched it in store, but it's more towards satin, less m ...read more
Have you tried the reformulation @abranchxx ? I asked because I've only swatched it in store, but it's more towards satin, less matte. A bit of disclosure...I've been wearing my sunscreen + Dior Forever Glow Star Filter Multi-Use Complexion Enhancing Booster as of late and it works for me. But, I've also been using previous formulations of discontinued foundations because I stocked up and it's time to use them or lose them. I do want to keep current, so I got the Sephora Favorites Foundation Try-On Sample Bag With Redeemable Voucher to try something new and just read up on stuff in general. If you have tried the reformulation and you're not a fan, I've been loving another Dior foundation, Dior Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation . They also have a matte version, Dior Dior Forever Matte Skincare Foundation . Or....(Ignore specific shades tagged)Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation Ami Colé Skin-Enhancing Lightweight & Blurring Foundation Stick (shade range is for brown folx because there's a big gap in the industry, I love it because it's skin like and easy)HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 130 Light Warm (not a love for me, felt cakey and couldn't get a match for myself, but it works well for others)Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer , this is full coverage, but you can sheer it out and wear it as foundation#Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Care & Glow Foundation​ with Hyaluronic Acid 405W , I tried this in the foundation sample pack and really liked it. It gave a nice sent glow, but I wasn't crazy shiny. Weirdly enough the cool shade worked, so I feel like this line is probably neutral leaning because a cool shade normally looks grey or white on me.
New Post in Combination Skin
Pigmentation
Water or silicone based
|
Re: Water or silicone based
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Dior backstage concealer is water based! I like to use it with elf power grip primer
Dior backstage concealer is water based! I like to use it with elf power grip primer
8,672 Posts