Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

chemical exfolitaer

What good drugstore chemical exfolitaer that aren’t scrubs and also not mix with a toner, moisturizer and it’s good for acne prone, sensitive and combination skin type for a low budget or from a drugstore 

Re: chemical exfolitaer

@skyglaxy  Consider one of these inexpensive options: 

AHA exfoliant: The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL or The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

PHA exfoliant: The INKEY List Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) Gentle Exfoliating Toner 3.4 oz/ 100 mL - don't get hung up on the word "toner" here; just use it like a chemical exfoliant. PHA is gentler than AHA, so your sensitive skin might prefer it. 

BHA exfoliant: The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL - if your skin can handle 2% BHA, this is a good pore-clearing option. 

You can also check out various Paula's Choice exfoliants at their site. I use their 10% AHA and 3 of their BHA exfoliants, and they're reasonably price—though not as inexpensive as those I listed above. You can buy sample or travel sizes of some Paula's Choice products to try before committing to full size products. 

No I’m just looking for a pure chemical exfoliater no other products with the ingredient 

@skyglaxy sorry little confused are you just looking for a moisturizer with a chemical exfoliant as an ingredient? 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing