Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

bronzer

I am on the hunt for a bronzing lotion or spray for the body and face.  I usually get versa spa spray tans in the booths every month but it is getting expensive. If anyone knows of an amazing body bronzer WITHOUT SHIMMER i would be very very happySmiley Happy

Clarins makes an amazing self tanner, gorgeous developmen...

Clarins makes an amazing self tanner, gorgeous development looks so natural!!!!

If you like a spray bliss makes a great one, it has this sort of green/purple tint when it first goes on and devolps to an amazing olive skintone..

Also Sevyn Nine is amazing!!! Prob one of the most sold self tanners in the summer. Smells nice and goes on sooo well!!!

Hope this gives you a few suggestions

I have used two very good self tanners and I will give yo...

I have used two very good self tanners and I will give you information on below.  Both are sprays and both give my skin a beautiful, natural-looking tan.

1) Guerlain Terracotta Spray gives the effect of a makeup bronzer and the ease of a gentle spray. Employing the technology used in a professional airbrush makeup application, Terracotta Spray goes on in an ultra-light mist. The spray diffusion ensures a uniform application that covers every inch of the face evenly in just seconds.  I use this tanner mostly in the wintertime since it is meant to be used on your face, neck, and decollete only--not full body.  You can find it at:
  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P175200&categoryId=B70

2) Model Co Tan Translucent Airbrush in a Can features ModelCo's unique 360 degree actuator and airbrush technology that ensures a streak-free finish and all-over even coverage that effectively camouflages skin imperfections while the superfine, quick absorbing color-free mist allows you to hygienically spray your face and body without touching or rubbing your skin.  This tanner can be used on both your face and body so this is the one that I use in the summer for that all-over "tan" and may be the one you'll want to try first and you can find it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P115713&categoryId=B70

I hope one of these works for you. Smiley Happy

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors