Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Whats a good full coverage long lasting foundation that wont look cakey or separate on your skin?

I recently tried the hourglass stick foundation but it separated and looked so bad only after 4 hours wear and also I got matched a shade too light and it looked like a ghost on me so I didn't end up keeping it. I guess I have combination skin i'm not sure because sometimes my face feels dry as a desert and other times my nose and chin get a little oily while the rest is still dry. So combo or dry skin what would be a good super full very long lasting foundation? Also I am a neutral undertone on top of it (which is why I have the hardest time finding my perfect foundation) and none of the nars foundations which i wanted to love match me so those are out of the question. Currently the best foundation I have found that works so far is the maybelline super stay so i'm looking for a Sephora option to have as well as that one. 

Tags:

Re: Whats a good full coverage long lasting foundation that wont look cakey or separate on your skin?

Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation+Concealer!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors