From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

What would be the best product for combination skin aging dark circles like face wash and lotion I need to buy a new setup

what facial products to buy to match my skin

What would be the best product for combination skin aging dark circles like face wash and lotion I need to buy a new setup

for dark circles I swear by pure sweet almond oil. you can get it at any health food store for around $10. I get really dark circles and any time I use that at night, the next day there are no dark circles or redness or even lines showing. for mosturizers I love Olay, especially the regenerist line. I have acne rosacea and they dont irritate whatsoever. if you want a good exfoliant I recommend neostrata 8% glycolic acid. its gentle and I've been using it for years. I just started using Marie Veronique gentle retinol serum (it's pretty expensive) and my skin seems to glow the day after using it. makeup wise, i cannot say enough about coverfx. its great for covering redness, dark circles and pimples. its pricy but lasts forever

Re: What would be the best product for combination skin aging dark circles like face wash and lotion I need to buy a new setup

Thanks so much for your time and advise.

Re: What would be the best product for combination skin aging dark circles like face wash and lotion I need to buy a new setup

Hi @krijen4,

I suggest the Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash. It has  natural fruit enzymes to purify without over-drying the skin and helps you have overall healthy, balanced skin. 

I also suggest the IT Cosmetics Secret Sauce Clinically Advanced Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer. This will provide you with overall, younger, healthier looking skin. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Thank you, I appreciate your time, I do use IT Cosmetics formakeup but I hate having to use such a heavy conealer like bye bye undereye and then CC+. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing