Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

What's the best self-tanner for very light skin?

I have very light skin and need a self-tanner that will give me a little bit of color without screaming that I'm wearing a self-tanner.  I just want something to give me a little bit of a glow, any recommendations?

I, too am very fair but love to look subtly bronzed. You'...

I, too am very fair but love to look subtly bronzed. You'll love St. Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan. You have so much control over how dark your tan gets- it's fabulous! After one application, you'll notice a bit of color, and if you desire more, you can re-apply every day to achieve a richer, darker tan. You'll never go backSmiley Happy

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials - Everyday Gradual Tan For Body

I have light skin as well and I use Jergens Self Gradual...

I have light skin as well and I use Jergens Self Gradual Tanning lotion and St Tropez bronzing mousse

I'm a fan of the St. Tropez self tanner collection too an...

I'm a fan of the St. Tropez self tanner collection too and here's another option as well.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Tinted Self-Tanning Body MistSephora Collection Tinted Self Tanner.

http://www.sephora.com/tinted-self-tanning-body-mist-P286510?skuId=1302629

smells great, and looks amazing.

Hi katandcat!   I also recommend you try the Laura Mercie...

Hi katandcat!

I also recommend you try the Laura Mercier Body Bronzing Makeup which can be washed off whenever you wish so you won't be stuck with a too dark shade!

Laura Mercier - Body Bronzing Makeup

I also like to use the Guerlain Terracotta sprays on my face and neck for a bit of a warm up too!

Guerlain - Terracotta Spray SPF 10

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hi katandcat,   As a self-proclaimed tan-in-a-can addict...

Hi katandcat,

As a self-proclaimed tan-in-a-can addict I definitely agree with ProAnnie. I am very fair (although you would never know!) and I use St. Tropez. It gives a great color--never orange and the best part is that it doesn't smell a bit!

Cheers,

Helen

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors