Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

What's one of your favorite face washes ?

Im looking for a new face wash. I have combination type skin. I do have acne and wear makeup daily. I need a face wash that can keep my face very clean and also do a good job of removing makeup. Any suggestions ?? Smiley Happy

I like Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash   but...

I like Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

but apparently it's no longer sold by itself??

The Shiseido "The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Fo...

The Shiseido "The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam"  works great removing makeup, it's also nice and creamy, definitely doesn't leave your face dry and tight after cleansing.

Hi there! Personally, I love the Clinique Acne Solutions...

Hi there! Personally, I love the Clinique Acne Solutions Foaming Facial Wash. It's very gentle and hypo- allergenic. I love it!! Been using it for over 2 years and pray they won't discontinue it.

Looking for a new one because the one you are using isn't...

Looking for a new one because the one you are using isn't working?  If so, when you change, give the new wash at least two weeks to work before you throw in the towel.  Since you mentioned you have acne, use one with salcylic acid - no more than 2%.  My son really likes the Neutorgena Stress Relief Cream Wash.  He has tried many and likes this the best.  It reduces redness too.  Wash for sixt seconds to allow the cleanser to really work. Try this with the one you have now and you may find it works better than you think, you just don't give it a chance!  Most people wash for about 10 seconds (really - time yourself!).   It may take several days but I bet you notice a difference!

I really like Benefit foamingly clean facial wash. On the...

I really like Benefit foamingly clean facial wash.

On the box it says "removes makeup", but if it's not enough for you, I suggest using Avene Micellar Lotion first.

Hi Bvwood!!   I'm a skincare product junkie with combinat...

Hi Bvwood!!

I'm a skincare product junkie with combination sensitive skin and my two favorites I've been loving  lately have been Estee Lauder's Veritee Lotion Cleanser which is amazing and I also buy Olay Regenerist Cream Cleanser at Walmart all the time because it consistently keeps my skin soft and clear. I also use Shiseido cleansers on occasion such as the Benefiance one. It was pretty good, just a little too perfume smelling for me. I too want to buy a new cleanser and I've been thinking to try something from either Korres, Dior, or Caudalie.

Caudalie's soapless foaming face wash or their Cleansing...

Caudalie's soapless foaming face wash or their Cleansing Water are both excellent products (I've used both).  The Cleansing Water, however, would be what I would recommend.  It's a 3 in 1; cleanser, makeup remover and toner.  I loved it and it was SO easy to use.  I have really sensitive skin with rosacea and there are quite a few things that can break me out or cause an allergic reaction, but Caudalie does not.  The smaller size of the Cleansing Water I believe is around $10 or so, so it might be worth it to try out.  It takes off even waterproof makeup easily, too. 

I hope this helps.

I really really like the korres milk foaming face wash. I...

I really really like the korres milk foaming face wash. It doesn't strip or overdry your skin, gets all your makeup off easily and is natural. I very highly recommend it. Plus, you only need a pea size amount. It last forever.....

Holly

Hi bvwood!   I LOVE the Origins Checks & Balances cleanse...

Hi bvwood!

I LOVE the Origins Checks & Balances cleanser. Smiley Happy It is perfect for my combination skin because it evens out dry spots, reduces oil and shine in the parts that need it, and leaves my skin feeling smooth without being dry or tight. 

Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors