Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

What products do u recommend

I have dry/oily skin. Im 25 with two kids and need to spoil myself with good skin care. I would love a cleanser ,moisturizer,serum, and a moisturizer to remove blackheads and pores on my nose. Thanks !

Re: What products do u recommend

I have combo skin and I love the Laneige brand! At Sephora they have a starter kit for combination skin that is great to try the products for $29. It has cleanser, serum, moisterizer, night mask and a lip mask that is to die for. 

LANEIGE Hydration-To-Go! Combination to Oily Skin 

@Claudiab123 Hello, since someone already mentioned Tatcha I figured I would highlight another wonderful brand to look into on your "spoil yourself" journey: Drunk Elephant (and Murad + Kate Somerville). I have found that most of the products I try from them are hits in my skincare routine. The exception of this is the cleanser because I'm not the biggest fan of their cleanser for the things you are describing in trying to target in your routine. 

Cleanser: Murad Acne Control Clarifying Cleanser 

Moisturizer: Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

Serum: Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum 

Moisturizer to Remove Blackheads: Kate Somerville Anti Bac Acne Clearing Lotion 1.7 oz 

I'm a mask junkie love them and I bought myself a facial steamer from Vanity Planet Xmas gift to myself I'm in heaven....😊😊

Any age is a good age to start a good.skin program I'm 65 now and am using Tatacha products expensive a bit but have seen wonders with my skin. Skin redness is gone smoother also and people think I'm 10 yrs younger. Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL  Tatcha Pore-Perfecting Cleanse + Hydrate  Tatcha Award-Winning Favorites Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer. Also please use a good sunscreen I use Elta MD my dermatologist recommend after I had skin cancer on my ckeen

@redhead1256 Some absolutely wonderful product recommendations there. I also have really enjoyed most things I have tried from Tatcha 🙂

I would suggest looking at INNISFREE - Super Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Clay Mask, it has a gentle BHA to exfoliate and it doesn't dry crunchy. I would also suggest the innisfree Tangerine Brightening & Pore-Refining Cleanser 5.07 oz/ 150 mL, THE ORDINARY - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5, and THE ORDINARY - Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA it's super moisturizing and not oil inducing and works great as an eye cream. These are all relatively affordable brands. If you want something fancier as a treat I would suggest the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original and the LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask. I hope you find something that works for you. 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing