Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

What is your favorite primer for oily skin?

The Laura Mercier blurring primer works best for me, but I’d love other suggestions.

Re: What is your favorite primer for oily skin?

Tatcha silk canvas!!!!!

@Outoftheboxmua  Hi babe, my fav primer is Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer Mini 0.24 oz/ 7g  

Oily skin means dehydrated skin.

Dont just try to restrict oil, it makes it worse.

You need to hydrate and moisture your skin before.

elf putty primer 

Hey! so my overall favorite is Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Illuminating Primer- Always An Optimist Collection 0.94 oz/ 28 mL # it just glides on and doesn't make my foundation or concealer cakey. Another one if you wanna splurge is Tatcha Mini Liquid Silk Canvas: Featherweight Protective Primer 0.35 oz/ 10g and this makes the skin feel like rich silk in my opinion and foundation is flawless on it. I bought it only for parties so my make-up and foundation doesn't look sweaty after a girls night. And the third best is MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL and this has a more jelly glossy affect personally it's for light make up people and when I do others make up I don't like to put it under heavy foundation because it does not hold up so well. But these are the good ones trust me I have a good feeling what ever you chose will work great! Thank you for you time and stay safe-xoxo Cherize😊💖💄

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing