Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

What is the best foundation for combination skin?

My forehead and chin get oily but under my eyes cheeks and nose I get really bad dry patches and most foundations bring those patches out. What do you recommend?

RE: What is the best foundation for combination skin?

I recommend Too Faced Born This Way Foundation its more on the dewy side but great for combination. It's infused coconut water which will help with moisturizing the skin without being over hydrating. It is also enriched with rose water that will keep your face balanced and toned. I actually work at Sephora and ultimately your foundation will look flawless if you are doing the skincare routine that is beneficial for your skin type. I would look into skincare products for you just because Foundation will only help for a limited time when skincare can be long lasting

Re: What is the best foundation for combination skin?

I recommend using either Benefit Oxygen Foundation OR Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation:: both are great for oil/dry/combo skin, build-able coverage, sensitive skin, blend-able, not cakey, and unfragranced.

Re: What is the best foundation for combination skin?

I would recommend the smooth & dewy fit me foundation by Mabelline. I would recommend using an oil control primer where you get oily and setting those areas after you applied your foundation

hope this helps:) 

hopenicole1 wrote:
My forehead and chin get oily but under my eyes cheeks and nose I get really bad dry patches and most foundations bring those patches out. What do you recommend?

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing