Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

What is a good essence?

I am between 3 essence caudalie, Tatcha and SKII what what is a good way to start?

Tags:

Re: What is a good essence?

I'm not sure if this is an essence, but I've been using it that way and I LOVE what it's doing to my skin — Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate!

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultimune-power-infusing-concentrate-P388058?skuId=1641711&icid2=prod...

I had a sample of it and started using it over the last week or so and wow, my skin feels fabulous. It's so soft and my fine lines look less visible to me. And I'd been using Sunday Riley Good Genes and Luna Oil for quite a while! This added to Sunday Riley is a winner in my book. Plus, it's not too hideously expensive and a little seems to go a long way.

I have used May Coop Raw sauce in the past and I saw zero results. This stuff was almost overnight!

Re: What is a good essence?

I actually would have to say the latter.....

Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the caudalie essence but I like to use it as a skin refresher and spritz it on to refresh my face.

My go to essences are Maycoop and Belief Hungarian Water Essence . If I am super dry or NEED my products to work now, i double these two. They are very different but great in their own way. My favorite would have to be Belief Hungarian Water Essence because of the consistence, it is more of a gel. MayCoop is more of a watery serum but your product last longer. Hope this helps!

*I suggest getting a sample of both or trying the smaller sizes of both.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing