From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

What are people buying for the Sephora Spring Sale that have combination skin? Both skin care and make up

Hello all,

Just wanted to see what others with combination skin are purchasing this Sephora Spring Sale. Skin care and make up.

This is what I am currently using for my skin care routine:

Morning:

Biossance Squalane + Antioxidant Cleansing Oil 6.8 oz/ 200 mL (will be trying out the Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser)

Biossance Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Biossance Squalane + 10% Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL (running low so need a recommendation)

Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

Supergoop! PLAY Everyday Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 PA++++ (is this a good SPF for combination skin?)

Night:

Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash 

Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL (might need to repurchase as I still have the one in the tub)

#fresh Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL or Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL 

For makeup my base is usually NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer in Macadamia and I haven't been setting it

Any suggestions, I am open to them. I just turned 30 in February.

So far I have bought the Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser and Drunk Elephant Protini™ Powerpeptide Resurfacing Serum with Lactic Acid 1.0 oz/ 30 mL 

Re: What are people buying for the Sephora Spring Sale that have combination skin? Both skin care and make up

Hello how long have you been using the eye creams and have you noticed improvement and prevention I’m on a hunt to find a good anti aging eye cream that could also rewind and help brighten and tighten 

Re: What are people buying for the Sephora Spring Sale that have combination skin? Both skin care and make up

Hello! So it’s hard for me to say since I have dark circles genetically. I do like the eye creams. In the past I have used eye cream by Eminence Organics (you can buy their products on Dermstore). I really liked the wild plum eye cream. I also had a sample of the Tatcha eye cream and I nearly got it but decided to get the biossance ones.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing