Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Under eye corrector?

Just wondering if anyone has any further suggestions.. I have hereditary dark circles/thin skin under my eyes. This has something that I’ve worried about since junior high. I am now 25 with expendable income so I levelled up my skincare routine and took the focus away from covering them with heavy concealers and other heavy make up products and more onto what I’m nourishing my skin with. I’ve tried quite a few products over the last year, Ole Henriksons under eye cream, I find has made the biggest difference. Can anyone else name or help me out with products that could potentially thicken my under eye skin to alleviate some of the darkness?? Clean products would be a bonus 🙂 thanks in advance!

RE: Under eye corrector?

Vital proteins collagen may help plump your skin up which may help the darkness to be less noticeable because your skin will be thicker and stronger. Also, I would see if you’re iron intake is too strong or too light because that can also cause dark circles.

Re: Under eye corrector?

If you have hereditary dark circles, there's not a lot that a regular eye cream can do. Look for something with collagen and vitamin C that might help with thickening the skin. Maybe retinol, like the DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum. Make sure youre keeping the area moisturized as well as drinking enough water. Then look for something like the Tatcha The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment Moonlight or a concealer to cover it up. @madfedss 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing