Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Toner for sensitive skin

I have oily skin and was looking for a toner that would help? My skin is also very sensitive and acne prone

Highlighted

Re: Toner for sensitive skin

But some products will burn and irritate your skin especially if you keep changing products.  So you can't say never because that's not true.  And what if you're allergic to a product and don't know it?  I used Proactive for a really long time and there were some days where my skin could not stand the toner for anything.  Say what you want.   You're not a genius just because you're a nurse.  I'm not a nurse, but I am a Dermatology Medical assistant and no, I don't always follow the rules and no I'm not a makeup genius; just someone telling you what worked for me.  No one said you had to try it.

Ummm....no Listerine is not a something that you would want to use. no no no no no. I would go with the suggestions that Melissa gave on the toners from Clinique.

Good gosh, though Kamkamlove may swear by Listerine, I wouldn't look in the dental aisle for your first and best bet for a product to soothe and treat your skin!

It's better to play it safe with SKIN care items rather than venture into more unconventional methods since you state your skin is very sensitive.

Korres has their Pomegranate toner that is perfect for oily/combination skin that is also acne prone. It's anti-oxidant rich (got your vitamin boost to protect and treat skin), contains a natural astringent to clear pores of oil and sebum, and contains a humectant to bind healthy moisture to skin to keep it balanced.

Who said anything about swearing by it?  This is a board of advice and I was sharing my own experience.  Take it or leave it, but it worked for me!  And I have amazing skin thank you very much.

I second lylysa's recommendation for the Korres Pomegranite toner! I use it and love the results! It also smells great.

Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • swfupload_1912369932252076137.jpg