Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Tired of Sophora always being sold out when it comes to redeeming points

Is it just me or does everyone have issues trying to redeem your points when it's over 750?  I've been trying for a few months to redeem my points for something larger than just a sample and I always see 'Sold Out'.  Seriously, I am starting to think this is just a gimmick.  May stop purchasing from Sophora and go to Ulta as they just straight give you a discount with your points.  

Capture.JPG

Re: Tired of Sophora always being sold out when it comes to redeeming points

It's me - the upset customer who can't ever redeem her rewards.  So its been over a year since I posted my rewards issue with Sephora and unfortunately, to no surprise, I still haven't been able to snag any large rewards.  I still have thousands of points.  I don't shop here anymore.  I just drive up to ULTA now.  😉  

I am at this point where I think being a Rouge member year in and year out is a waste of money. I did a quick Google and so many threads came up complaining people are unable to use their points. Sigh

SO tired of it. I literally keep the Rewards tab open on my computer and refresh daily and stuff is still sold out, even new items that weren't there the day before. It's extremely ridiculous and it does nothing for their customer service. I can buy the same products directly from the brand. I don't need you Sephora if you don't have anything of value to provide. 

I fully agree, they're always 'sold out' and I have thousands of points that I can never use. I almost was able to snag that fun in the sun reward, but it literally sold out when I completed check out. It doesn't matter if I check on Tuesday or Thursday by 9 AM, it's still sold out. Do better, Sephora.

I agree.  I just came to see if anyone else is annoyed about this.  I've got almost 7k points in my bank.  I'd like to spend them.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • Capture.JPG
testing