Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

The Ordinary Niacinimide 10% + Zinc 1%

Hi there! For starters Ive never used this platform so here is goes lol! 

I was looking into The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum , I seem to be having a bit more breakouts lately but I do also have dry skin and sensitive.

I was wondering when is the best time to apply this (I assume before moisturizer)???

And also what are your thoughts on the product? 

Thanks for taking the time, God Bless! ♡

Re: The Ordinary Niacinimide 10% + Zinc 1%

@Anastasia18 - I have combo/oily skin.  I use two drops of this  product before moisturizer.  I actually put the drops on a cotton pad rather than using my fingers.  I've had wonderful success with this product controlling my breakouts.  Right now I'm using it in the morning since I'm still working from home.

Thank you for your response. Do you wait in-between applying this and your moisturizer. Or just wait until it is absorbed into the skin then apply the moisturizer. I know silly question it just want to be sure! 

Thanks again! 

-Anastasia ♡

@Anastasia18  Welcome!!! I also have very sensitive, acne prone skin and I usually use it before I put my moisturizer on. I really enjoy this product but I do find a little goes a long way. If I put to much on it pills on my skin.  A thin layer works best!! I also used it at night since I don’t like to layer to much in the morning and my vitamin c serum contains it as well!

Thank you very much for your response! Our skin types seem to be similar, though have you experienced any dry patches after using this? 

My face skin used to be slightly prone to eczema patches (hasnt happened in a few years but sill cautious of it) 

Thanks again! 

-Anastasia ♡

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing