Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Sunscreen for darksin girl

Hey people ! Do you know a light SPF 15 for combination and dark skin ? I’ve been using the Cetaphil SPF 30 but its way too heavy on my skin. I also have a sensitive skin. Thank you !

Re: Sunscreen for darksin girl

@antaaambayee  Another one you may want to try out, particularly if you have oily skin, is Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF15. It won’t let me product link to it, so here’s the URL to the product page: https://m.sephora.com/ca/en/product/oil-control-mattifier-spf-15-pa-P392470

I have sensitive, combination oily/dry skin and absolutely love this product. I use it both alone and mixed with my foundation and the results are perfect. 

Hope this helps! 

RE: Re: Sunscreen for darksin girl

OMG I also have a sensitive combination oily skin. I’ll check this out but thanks a lot

Re: Sunscreen for darksin girl

Hi @antaaambayee! I have dry, sensitive skin, and I've been using Supergoop! products for my sunscreen needs for the past few years. I previously used the SUPERGOOP! - Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40, and I'm now using the SUPERGOOP! - Glow Stick Sunscreen SPF 50for my face.

I LOVE using the SUPERGOOP! - Everyday Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50for my body. There is no white cast! I'm currently using the SUPERGOOP! - 100% Mineral Sunscreen Mist with Marigold Extract Broad Spectrum SPF 30, which is the first Supergoop! product that I haven't loved right away because it takes more effort to make sure you don't get a white cast. The SUPERGOOP! - Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist With Vitamin C Broad Spectrum SPF 50is a good spray sunscreen that is easy to use and doesn't leave a white cast.

Good luck in your search for the perfect sunscreen! 

RE: Re: Sunscreen for darksin girl

Thank you so much ! I’ll check these out.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing