Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant

I am seeking a night time serum. Which brand?

I have combination skin, but mostly dry. Some discoloration and uneven skin texture  (my main concern!) and slightly sensitive. Other products I use right now is the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, Clarins Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract, Ole Henrikson Vitamin C Serum, the Embryolisse Lait Creme or Ponds Cream for Dry Skin.

RE: Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant

I was using the Sunday Riley Luna oil + Good genes lactic acid treatment nightly, the products work great, but my skin eventually became congested and I broke out. So now I use them in moderation, and I would definitely suggest getting good genes lactic acid treatment for your skin concerns !! Good luck

RE: Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant

Sunday Riley Luna Oil is your answer! I absolutely SWEAR by it! I use that and Good Genes every single night. She’s coming out with an eye cream and I absolutely cannnnnnot wait!

Re: Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant

Drunk elephant x 100! It takes two weeks to notice the difference but I would never switch serums or my moisturizer to any other product after using this brand

Re: Sunday Riley or Drunk Elephant

I'd try to get smaller sizes of both Good Genes and TLC Framboos to see which your skin likes better. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing