cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Sleeping masks?

Hello,

can anyone recommend a good face mask that isn't a sheet mask and is totally affordable?

Re: Sleeping masks?

Hi @Sunnyjm,

I also suggest the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask. It leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth. 

I hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: Sleeping masks?

I love the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask- I’m pulling that name from memory but it’s the blue jar 🙂 I think it’s way more affordable than other masks, under $30 I believe. This mask focuses on moisturizing. I also enjoy the watermelon exfoliating mask and purchased the smaller size. This was under $30, too. I’ve used it at least 6 or 7 times, still a lot left in the jar. Pics of the products below. Hope this helps you glow 🙂

what kind? cleansing, hydrating, exfoliating, clearing?

@sisiboomwrote:

what kind? cleansing, hydrating, exfoliating, clearing?

I need something that do some repair work on my face while not breaking me out, I found something through and Ipsy sample, but I can only find it on Target Online ONLY called E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleep Pack, but before I go through ordering 4 jars to make it worth placing an online order for 1 thing, I am trying Origins, I just ordered in a couple of days ago, I will let you know how that works for me. I prefer to have a product I can easily go to the store and grab when i am out, especially for something i plan to use regularly. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing