Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skincare

I’m new to skincare but I want to buy some products to improve my skin. I have acne occasionally, my nose and tzone are oily while the other parts of my face are normal and I want to minimize pores (just improve my skin overall). I don’t really have a skincare routine. PLEASE GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MY NEW SKINCARE ROUTINE!

Re: Skincare

Hello!! I am in love with the Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... # Its honestly my holy grail and you only need a dot per section. My skin reacts nicely with the formula, It always leaves it so smooth and soft. Its pretty pricey, but all you need is a little bit so it should last a while. I bought it back in August and its still nearly full, I got a long way to go. The LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask with Squalane 2.3 oz/ 70 mL is amazing. So hydrating. Its the best overnight mask I’ve ever used. It makes my skin glow, I love it so much. The Glow Recipe Avocado Fine Line Eye Cream with Retinol 0.5 oz/ 15 mL is my saviour, one dot of this cream and my eyebags are nearly gone the next morning. I’ve heard people say its caused irritation and breakouts because of the retinol, so make sure to research or test out a mini before purchasing the full size. For lips, since its winter now, my lips are getting chapped and I really love the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin CIts so hydrating and I wake up in the morning with soft, kissable lips. It has so much fun flavours, I have the original berry but I would love to try out pumpkin spice next! Some people say this didn’t make a difference and even dried out their lips more, but it varies from person to person. Make sure to research about the products because one person’s holy grail could be another’s nightmare, these are just the products that work best for my skin. I wish you the best of luck in your skincare journey!!

Re: Skincare

Hi, 

I would recommend the Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum. For a cleanser i would recommends the just a hydrating cleanser like the CeraVe one. For a toner i would recommend the Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 4.0 oz/ 120 mL and for a treatment you could use the Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Day Dots 1 pack / 20 dots. Make sure to use a hydrating moisturizer. A grate face mask that help my acne and i think would help you is the Farmacy Honey Potion Plus Ceramide Hydration Mask, or the Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL.

hope this helps 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing