Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skin care

What are the best products for uneven skin tones in toners / masks ? For example chin area has a darker tone than rest of face.

Re: Skin care

@saror123vitamin C helps even out skin tone! The INKEY List Vitamin C Brightening Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL  is a moisturizer, but they also have a great serum that's very cost effective! Mask wise, my fave C product is BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Mask is amazing! Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is also super comparable but it's $20 more so the better value is the biossance IMO. I don't know of a vitamin C toner, but I'm sure one exists.

An exfoliating acid like SEPHORA COLLECTION - Clear Skin Days by Sephora Collection Brightening Peel Pads or The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Exfoliating Toner 8 oz/ 240 mL on the budget end or OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL might also help

RE: Re: Skin care

Thank you!

Also, if you have sensitive skin, mandelic acid is the ge...

Also, if you have sensitive skin, mandelic acid is the gentlest AHA because its large molecules won't penetrate as deeply. The Ordinary has a mandelic acid for cheap! You have lots of options, but be sure to only start one at a time so you don't burn your skin!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing