cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skin care

Spoiler

I’ve been using #fentyskin for about 2.5yrs now and now I am thinking of finding something different for #sensitiveskin , and pigmentation as well as dark circles and spots . Any suggestions? I break out easily .

Re: Skin care

@NiqueMo90  Which Fenty Skin products do you use in your routine? Do you use any other brand's products? Just trying to get a sense of what your usual routine looks like, and which skincare steps it contains. 

Also, what kind of hyperpigmentation do you have? Is it post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH, such as dark marks left by acne), sun spots, large areas of uneven skin tone, melasma...? If it's melasma, I highly recommend seeing a dermatologist or your primary care doctor for treatment options. Melasma's not easy to treat without a doctor's help. 

And, do you know what's causing your dark circles? Is it sleep deprivation, allergies (perhaps caused by too much eye rubbing), UV damage, sunken skin (usually hollow tear troughs), or genetic/hereditary? 

All that info will help me narrow the wide field of product/ingredient recommendations. 🙂 

Re: Skin care

@NiqueMo90 when I hear that people have sensitive skin I often direct them to First Aid Beauty.  Most of their range is designed with sensitive/reactive skintypes in mind and they have a lot of options to look at 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing