Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Skin care routine

Need recommendations for a new skin care routine (cleanser, toner, moisturizer, serums)

Skin care routine

I love tatcha's products but if they're too spendy I'd try Ordinary

Re: Skin care routine

@sav1230  

What results do you want from your skincare routine? Which specific issues do you want to address (dry patches, dull skin, oil control, enlarged pores, redness, flaky skin, acne, etc.)? 

What products have you already tried that didn’t work—and which ones were rockstars? 

Do you have any known skin sensitivities or allergies? (Example: honey dries my skin out and I’m allergic to benzoyl peroxide.) 

That kind of info will help us provide recommendations. 🙂 

oil control and acne are the issues id like to address, I have not tried anything from Sephora in terms of skincare except for face masks, but i have tried viva organics and it worked for quite a while but stopped after a while, i've tried proactive and it did not work for my skin, i am currently using a Tula face cleanser but it doesn't seem to be doing much for my skin. i don't know of any skin sensitivities.

In terms of cleanser, I would give Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mLa go. It’s specifically designed to target oiliness, large pores, and acne concerns. It’s formulated with blueberry extract so it’s full of antioxidants and it’s also packed with Hyaluronic acid for moisture and AHAs for gentle chemical exfoliation. 

As for moisturizer, you want something lightweight and gel like in consistency so that you don’t get oily throughout the day. For that I either recommend GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizeor Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mLThese are both so lightweight in texture that they basically turn to water on your skin, and are easily absorbed. The Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer is once again formulated with Hyaluronic acid for moisture and antioxidants to protect against environmental stressors, but also watermelon extract, which hydrates, delivers essential vitamins to skin, and soothes any irritation. The Water Cream moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy, while ingredients like Japanese wild rose help to tighten pores and Japanese leopard lily helps to control oil production as well as purify skin. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing