Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Should I get a Clairsonic?

Yay for deals! I know $99 isn't a *steal* per se, when it comes to a Clairsonic (it's just $26 dollars off, and you don't get a bonus cleanser or anything.) But still! It's a sale, and I'm a sucker for those. 

What's the difference between the Mia and the Mia 2? Should I get a Clairsonic?

Re: Should I get a Clairsonic?

Thanks for all the fantastic input ladies! It sounds like the Clairsonic is really amazing! It's a must-buy then. Smiley Happy) Hehehe, you guys are such enablers! 

Good move! Let us know how it works out Smiley Happy

The only advantage of the Mia 2 to the Mia is it has a timer for each part of your face (like when you switch cheek to nose etc.) The Mia works just as efficiently! It still has a one minute timer but not telling you when you switch! I would go with the regular Mia!

I think that's what I'm going to go with! Can't beat under $100! 

Good choice the I don't even listen to the beeps

I think you've made a great decision!  I have had mine for several years and I use it twice a day with wonderful results.

I loved my plus so much (body brush head is amazing) that I bought a mia for travel. I do prefer the speeds & timer on on the plus, but for traveling the mia will do. I know a few people who did the opposite of me; got the mia first, then a plus. 

How fortuitous that I saw this thread! I've been trying to decide whether or not I should take the plunge for the $99 Clarisonic. I have an Olay pro brush that I bought almost a year ago; I like it, use it daily, and can feel the difference with it, but I keep wondering if the Clarisonic would do an even better job/if it's worth the upgrade. I'm leaning towards just going for it -- otherwise I'm going to be forever curious, lol.

edit: after posting this, I went to look up the MiaFirst (the one $99) and it's gone! :-/

Conversation Stats