Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Searching through threads...

Ok, so I have spent the past 30 minutes trying to find a post where someone talks about a favorite skincare item. I read it recently and wrote down the product they raved about & I cannot the piece of paper anywhere!

They tried something else that cost $150 (i think that is what they said) but they shouldnt have because they really love this other product that cost about 1/2 the price.  

Does anyone remember reading this, and if so, can you please direct me to the thread?  

Thank you X's 100

Re: Searching through threads...

I don't know for sure but it sounds like SkinCeuticals  Ferulic Serum . Was that it?

Highlighted

i cant remember!  I feel like such a goon. I know it was a relatively recent post (past 2 days)...

I just searched SkinCeuticals Ferulic Serum and the thread didnt come up Smiley Sad

It feels like when you have something on the tip of your tongue and just cant think of it... it drives me crazy!

Could it be under serums or favorite serums?

i just checked skin care and couldnt find it. Thanks for helping me beautylovingirl. I have become desperate- Im searching numbers ($170) ($150) that I thought the person included in their post. LOL

thanks dannyc - i didnt see it in there. Although I do have the
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum on my shopping list after chatting with beautylovingirl about some good products Smiley Happy

i think i may have to stop for tonight. I browsed through a lot of posts. (sulks to bed)

I don't know offhand what thread you're referring to, but could it have been about the Algenist overnight moisturizer?  It's pricey, but less than you mentioned at $90.  I believe Lylysa recommended trying Murad's moisturizer that costs somewhere in the vicinity of $50.

I'll take a scan through old threads, but any chance I happened to get it right?

thanks emmaclaire Smiley Happy 

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors