Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

SKIN HELP. NOW. PLEASE!!!!!

I GET THESE LIKE BUMPS THAT COME IN PATCHES... THEY ARE FLAT..NOT LIKE A ZIT/PIMPLE.   THERE DRY AND THERE RED AND THEY WONT GO AWAY!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I USE.. I HAVE TRYED LOTION ... CLEAN AND CLEAR ASTRINGMENT..IDK WHAT TO DO!

I actually know someone who tried everything to no avail...

I actually know someone who tried everything to no avail and tried the Clinique system with outstanding results.  Everyone's skin reacts differently to products.  Clinique has some awesome products and they have been around for a very long time, which is a significant accomplishment with so much competition. 

I too agree with seeing a Dermatologist. Nothing against...

I too agree with seeing a Dermatologist. Nothing against Clinique, and I definitely DO NOT agree with trying Clinique. Everything in their Acne line is drying and you mentioned dryness already.  It could even be rosacia or eczema, in which case Acne products might irritate it more. You're best bet I think is something soothing. Until you actually determine what it is, it's hard to say... Once you've seen a dermatologist, then come back and get some more specific product rec's.

For a great go to brand for sensitive skin, - Caudalie!

I agree with the other post that it would be a good idea...

I agree with the other post that it would be a good idea to see a dermatologist to find out exactly what's going on with your skin.

However, if you want to try a good, simple acne regimen first then I 
recommend Clinique's "Acne Solutions" line of products.  They make some great skincare products (I love their foaming cleanser) and I will list a few below:

You can get the three above items in a set together to try out (and save money by getting them in a set) called "Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit" and you can find it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P188308​&categoryId=B70

Acne Solutions even makes a liquid foundation, concealer and other makeup products also.  The Acne Solutions products are gentle on sensitive skin, too.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

It sounds like KP (keratosis pilaris) -- but that is only...

It sounds like KP (keratosis pilaris) -- but that is only a guess -- so to be sure (and to be safe), I highly recommend seeing a dermatologist before you try any other remedies. A doctor will know for sure what is going on with your skin, and how best to address it (prescription, OTC products, etc.). If you absolutely cannot go to a dermatologist (appointments are frequently covered by insurance), do some research on KP and see if that is what seems to be going on with your skin. If it is, DermaDoctor and First Aid Beauty make remedies that may be able to help. If it is KP, astringent would not help at all, since it's not acne related.

: )

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors