Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Replacement moisturizer for Dr Jart Water Drop moisturizer

I am currently running low on my favorite moisturizer by Dr Jart. I was going to stock up again during the sale but i couldn’t it anymore. Went searching & it looks like the Dr Jart water drop moisturizer has been discontinued. I need help finding a replacement! I know everyone recommends Tatcha water creme but this actually makes me oilier than i need to be. Any recommendations?

Re: Replacement moisturizer for Dr Jart Water Drop moisturizer

Stumbled on your post because I was also looking for a replacement suggestion. I reached out to the Dr. Jart company via email and they told me they'd be relaunching the product at the end of the year! I hope they don't change the formula too much!!

there are a few places that still have it available, some JcPenny's Sephoras and other sites if you really need it!

This is good news @DeeLange, especially if the results and formulation are similar or better to the original! Thank you so much for sharing this news! 😃

RE: Replacement moisturizer for Dr Jart Water Drop moisturizer

What are you using now, if you don’t mind sharing? I can’t do anything with heavy fragrance. My skin can be very sensitive to fragrance

Re: RE: Replacement moisturizer for Dr Jart Water Drop moisturizer

@Johanna1818, I have a back up of the Water Drop but I've also been using the following as substitutes:

* in fall / winter: BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb or if my skin is super dry, DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Cream

* in summer: Blithe Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum - Sephora no longer carries this one, but you can get it at ohlolly(dot)com; or, if you are in Canada, I think roseroseshop(dot)com carries it and ships to Canada. 

@Johanna1818, the Dr. Jart Water Drop Moisturizer was a favorite of mine - so good for hydrating the skin. You might want to look at:

* Pixi H2O Skindrink or 

* Neutrogena HydroBoost Gel (though I find this one to be very strongly fragranced).

These are not exactly the same as the Dr. Jart, but they're similar.

Replacement moisturizer for Dr Jart Water Drop moisturizer

i like the peter thomas ross water hydration line. i have combination skin and it worked well for me. and didn't even make me more oiler than what i am.

RE: Replacement moisturizer for Dr Jart Water Drop moisturizer

I was wondering about this one! It’s what i have found to be the closest thing. Glad it doesn’t add to the oil
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing