Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Recommendation for: Moisturizer for day / night for combo skin, and sensitive skin

Looking for a good day moisturizer, and nightmoisturizer.

I have sensitive combination skin. If the moisturizer is too rich, I will have sporadic pimples on my face.

What can you recommend?

I completely agree with bellatripsalot. Clinique's Moistu...

I completely agree with bellatripsalot. Clinique's Moisture Surge works and feels amazing with out clogging pores. I definetly suggest you try it.

Haylolo

I too will break out if i use a moisturizer that is too r...

I too will break out if i use a moisturizer that is too rich. But Cliniques Moisture Surge does wonders for me. Clinique is a brand for people with sensitive, skin or allergies. So it shouldn't break you out. Just try it. I personally know i will never try anything else. I love it so much.

Boscia Oil-Free Nightly Hydration is good for your skin...

Boscia Oil-Free Nightly Hydration is good for your skin type at night. It's oil free and won't cause acne.

Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer would be great for your skin for daytime, because it's great if your skin is sensitive, and it's oil-free also and won't cause pores. Smiley Happy

Hope this helped!!

xoxo, Charlotte

When I use a rich moisturizer, I don't just get "spo...

When I use a rich moisturizer, I don't just get "sporadic pimples." I get like like horrible acne. I usually, however, don't differentiate between a day and night moisturizer because I have acne-prone skin. I religiously use Murad's Skin Perfecting Lotion even though I sometimes use other moisturizers that come with acne kits. I always go back to Murad's oil-free moisturizer. I suggest you sample it for day and night use. It contains retinol, which is supposed to help with fading acne scars, but I know retinol is mainly an anti-aging benefit. For some, though, their skin needs time to adjust to retinol, but I'm sure Murad has a very small percentage of retinol, so I wouldn't worry that much. I really hope this helps and good luck with finding your perfect moisturizer even if it's not from Murad.

Since your skin is easily irritated and is acne-prone, I'...

Since your skin is easily irritated and is acne-prone, I'd recommend skincare products from Caudalie which is a wonderful, natural brand.

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminée Anti Wrinkle Cream is a moisturizing cream with anti-aging benefits that's non-comedogenic so it won't clog your pores or cause breakouts.  This formula is full of antioxidants and vitamins, which revive tired skin and counter damage caused by environmental aggressors, pollution and stress.  It offers a multitude of natural ingredients to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boost elasticity and give you a smooth finish that lasts throughout the day.  This cream is for AM and PM use both so you don't need a separate product for day/night use.  You can read more about it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P6024&categoryId=B70

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminée Anti Wrinkle Fluid does the same job as the Caudalie Cream I listed above does, except that it is lighter weight.  Depending on your skin type, some people like to use the Fluid in the summertime and switch to the Cream in the wintertime.  It's really just a matter of preference.  The Fluid is also non-comedogenic so it will not clog your pores or cause breakouts either.  And just like the cream above, this is for both AM and PM use.  You can read about this product here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P12046&categoryId=B70

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

Re: Since your skin is easily irritated and is acne-prone, I'...

I love Clarins Paris line. I have super sensitive skin and will do the same as yours and clarins paris is my miracle! lol. i love it!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors