cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Prom foundation

Spoiler

Hi! I’ve never been a person to wear foundation so I have no idea what’s good or what’s bad. However, I have prom in three weeks and would really like to wear foundation. I want something that looks natural but still covers minor blemishes and redness. The skin around my nose gets really dry and things tend to cling to that area and make it stand out. As for the rest of my face, it gets a tad bit oily but nothing too intense. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I’m looking for something that won’t completely break the bank!

Re: Prom foundation

@ZoMa0752 L'Oreal Fresh Wear is a really good foundation. Not too matte or dewy, it's a nice satin finish and has medium coverage. Since most drugstores don't have a way for you to swatch, try looking up swatches online and try to find someone who looks close to your skintone. It's also available at Ulta so you can get assistance picking a shade. Try gently exfoliating and putting on primer before putting on the foundation. Using a sponge vs a brush gives you less coverage but can make the foundation cling a little less to patches. I would pick it up with time enough for you to try it out in different ways and see if you like it and exchange it if you need to.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing