Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Primer Suggestions?

I’m currently using the benefit cosmetics pore less primer. I’m really oily around my t- zone, during the winter it worked fine but now that it’s summer it’s starting to melt off my makeup. I was wondering if anyone had any primer recommendations for combination skin.

Re: Primer Suggestions?

I really like MAKE UP FOR EVER - Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer - Mattifying Primer - For Oily Skinfor oily areas! It helps foundation to stay put.

@Guccimomma I use MAC Skin Refined zone on my oily areas and Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold

@Guccimomma  I have combination skin and my current favourites are:

MILK MAKEUP Hydro Grip Hydrating Makeup Primer with Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.52 / 45 mL

BECCA - First Light Priming Filter Face Primer     

Both have mini sizes available if you don’t feel like committing to full sizes. 

Milk Hydrogrip doesn’t contribute any oil to my skin and plays well with my foundation and other products.

Becca First Light gives a gorgeous, natural glow under my foundation, and keeps oil at bay. My foundation goes on easily as well. 

Hope this helps!

RE: Primer Suggestions?

I’m tzone oily and used to use benefits also but didn’t help the oiliness. I been on the hunt for primer n foundation to help oil and large pores. Finally got samples of tartes poreless mattifying primer & Amazonian clay foundation and it’s amazing! Smooth and matte all day!!! Try them!!!

Benefit cosmetics toner and then any silicone based primer by Smashbox or Rhianna's Fenty beauty Primer. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing