cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Pores

Hey Everyone!

I’m a massive newbie to skincare but I love Sephora for it’s good quality skin care products etc. I’m looking for anything that will help minimize and get rid of my pores on my forehead - they are awful! 😣

I have combination skin so it gets oily up there and in my T zone in general! 

I’m also looking for any serums or treatments for combination skin as well ! 

any advice is greatly appreciated 💙

Re: Pores

@Danny93 I would also suggest looking into serums/treatments containing niacinamide like the Paula's Choice CLINICAL Niacinamide 20% Treatment 0.67 oz/ 20 mL or even the The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum .

Sunday riley has really worked for my pores. But everyone's skin is different. It's almost trial and error. But for me Im so happy with sunday riley right now.

What's your current skincare routine, @Danny93? As mentioned below, you can't really get rid of pores or change their size, but sometimes you can help them be less noticeable by keeping them cleaned out and keeping your skin hydrated. Usually, oil cleansers, BHAs, and clay masks are helpful with the cleansing process. 

@Danny93 @A lot of pore size is genetic so there’s really nothing that is going to get rid of them. 

You can minimize the lot appearance by keeping them clear and clean. You might look for a glycolic or lactic acid or aha/bha. Since you’ve never used these products before, note they can be quite harsh and you should really start with twice a week only and moisturize well. Some products you can check out are tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mL The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner 3.4 oz/ 100 mL or Drunk Elephant Call It A Night Glycolic Serum + Moisturizer duo 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing