Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Peter Thomas Roth Products

Hi,I have a combination and medium pores indian fair skin tone.I recently made a purchase of oil control balance OH and I seriously got a very bad breakouts and then visited Sephora and they advice me on PTR products...and I am in early 30 ‘s and little worried about using these products and can anyone advice me if these are an anti ageing products ?? Or is it oki to use them please .Thank you ##

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Products

Thank you very very much Flamingo!! I am planning for Kiel’s and DE and let’s c how it turns out !Will keep you posted .

My opinion only--I don't think these products are all that great.  I've tried deluxe samples of a number of them over the years, and they have ranged from poor to "OK but wouldn't buy."  YMMV.

Thanks and Appreciate your quick response ! Could you please recommend best Face Cleanser, toner ,Serum ,and a good good moisturizer and a exfoliate please .Thanks   

My skin is fair and it's dry with normal in the t-zone.

I have a tried a bunch of cleansers and keep going back to KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Cleanser  which might not be appropriate for your skin type.

I'm currently looking for my holy grail toner--currently using
and while I like it, I think the fragrance is a bit irritating so I won't be restocking it.  I'm going to give the CLINIQUE Moisture Surge Face Spraya try next.  

The DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serumis by FAR the best serum I've ever used.  It's suitable for all skin types and the results I saw were impressive to say the least.

What you and I need in a moisturizer are very different.  I like the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro Whipped Moisturizer.
YMMV

I am currently finishing Kiehl's Since 1851 Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion 2.5 oz/ 75 mLKATE SOMERVILLE - ExfoliKate® Gentle Exfoliating Treatment

Those are all good for all skin types.

Hope that helps!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing