|

Peels: do i or don't i? Have you?

Totally want to try this

Tags:

Re: Peels: do i or don't i? Have you?

Go right on ahead.

Hi

I tried the eradikate peel and it worked very nicely. It brightened up my skin and really opened up my

conegsted pores. If you want something less stron I also tried the ren peel and it worked nicely to

I have tried the Brazillian Peel... I did notice a brightness in my skin and the texture of my skin was smoother. I did this as a treatment before a wedding I was in. Four days later, I went to the beach and forgot to reapply my SPF (oh noooo!!!!) Boy did I feel the affects of this treatment afterward. When they say to use SPF for a week after, THEY MEAN IT! Other than my own mishap, I would definately use it again. 

Re: Peels: do I or don't I? Have you?

I've tried this and in my opinion it really brightened up my skin and my pores appeared smaller. I have semi sensitive skin and this was not too harsh whatsoever. However I know people who have not been exposed to glycolic acids may  have had slight sensitivity. My friend also used this and had fabulous results (she said her acne scars lightened), smaller pores, etc. I also gave this to my mom to try and for her the results were very minimal.

Personally I like it and since there's 4 single applications I try to save them for when I have somewhere special to go.

I got that Brazillian peel as a sample, and I tried it but it didn't seem to do much.  I'm a big fan of the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (I use the version for sensitive skin).

From your profile pic it doesn't look like you need thistreatment but if you try it, let us know how it goes. I'm totally curious but a little apprehensive.

go for it

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing