Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Peach fuzz problem?

Whenever I use foundation it looks caked and gross. It doesn’t matter whether I use a blender or a brush. I don’t use primer which may be the issue, but I also have a lot of peach fuzz which looks weird. Even if it’s not cakes it doesn’t seem right. Help

RE: Peach fuzz problem?

As the user said above primer is a really good thing to do beforehand. It helps the foundation go on more smoothly. Before priming you could also moisturize your face with a face cream like Pond's on the dryer areas. I've recently started doing that and my makeup has looked a tooooon better. As far as the peach fuzz, Nair has a cream that is specifically for the face area. I use it on my upper lip and cheeks, and go over anything I miss with an eyebrow razor. Afterwards I rinse my face off a bit and moisturize. 🙂

Hi. You definitely should be using a primer. Priming the...

Hi. You definitely should be using a primer. Priming the skin before putting on foundation will dramatically​ help with the application. Really, in general, taking care of your skin properly​ helps with application. Anyhow, with the peach fuzz, I have a friend who can't stand any peach fuzz on her face. She simply purchased a men's razor and some shaving gel and removes it that way:)
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing