Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Palest Foundations for Combo Skin?

I've been in search for a good foundation for my very very pale skin. I'm currently using the Kat Von D foundation in the shade Light 42 N but I just find the formula is too drying for my skin even with a hydrating primer and skin routine. It tends to stick to my smile lines and creases around my nose. Anyone know a good foundation that's not as cakey in extemeley pale shades? Preferably with a neutral undertone. Can be drugstore or high end and doesn't have to be available on Sephora either. I'll take any recommendations! Your girl is desperate!

Re: Palest Foundations for Combo Skin?

Your best bet would be going in stores to ask for samples.

I would suggest trying the Peach Perfect foundation from Too Faced. (Note: if you look up the lighter shades online, they are described as ''rosy'' - they actually are neutral/yellowish.)

#https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/peach-perfect-comfort-moisture-matte-foundation-peaches-cream-...

RE: Re: Palest Foundations for Combo Skin?

Thank you I might give that one a shot! My only problem with samples is most places (at least my local stores) do not carry the lighter shades in certain foundation ranges.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing