Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Not from Sephora but do yall think my skincare routine is good and do y’all think I need something more hydrating like a face oil?

Re: Not from Sephora but do yall think my skincare routine is good and do y’all think I need something more hydrating like a face oil?

Ditto the sunscreen comment!  I'd make sure to wear one on my face, neck, decolletage and backs of hands everyday you leave the house. @Anonymous Enjoy your skincare routine!

Re: Not from Sephora but do yall think my skincare routine is good and do y’all think I need something more hydrating like a face oil?

dont forget sunscreen!

Hi @Anonymous.  It doesn’t matter if your skincare is from drugstore brands or from Sephora - if it works for you, then that’s great!  You could buy very expensive and well-reviewed products and if it doesn’t work for you, then that’s bad.

There’s no way to tell from your post if you need something more hydrating.  If your skin is dry from your routine, then probably yes.  And a face oil could help.  But if you’re happy with your skin considiton from using your routine products, then just be happy about it.  No need for more.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing