Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Combination Skin
|

New to skincare: Combo

Hi all, I'm new to skincare and I need a lot of help with choosing products. I have combination skin. 

What are some products that I should start off with? And what steps should I take? I feel clueless. ๐Ÿ˜ช 

Re: New to skincare: Combo

Hello @Glamgirl1023 I think when you're first starting with skincare you want to keep it as simple as possible until you're skin start getting used it and you start learning more about what you skin liked and doesn't. I would make sure to use a good cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and SPF for daytime. For cleansers there are many amazing ones like the Glow Recipe Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 5.41 oz/ 160 mL, Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml, SUMMER FRIDAYS - Super Amino Gel Cleanser, or the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics! For a good toner I like the The INKEY List Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Toner 3.4 oz/ 100 mL, OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner 6.5 oz/ 190 mL, YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE - Kombucha + 11% AHA Exfoliation Power Toner, fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mL, or Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL. For moisturizers for combo skin I like the Drunk Elephant Protiniโ„ข Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL, SUPERGOOP! - Superscreen Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA+++ (I love this one because it already has SPF), AND SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask. And lastly for SPF my favorite are Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL ๐Ÿ™‚ 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing