Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Need your help with product replacement for Combinatio​n Skin-Blemish !

Hi! If you have combination or oily type skin, blemish etc.. you are just the person I've been looking for. I've just turned 30 and have a combination type of skin. I have tried all sorts of products to treat the blemish on my T-zone but never found anything that would show results consistenly like the Kinerase Clear Skin Treatment Serum. I don't know why I can't find it on the Sephora website anymore. This product works amazingly well for me. It calms down my blemish, clears out all dark spots plus evens my skin and helps with first signs of ageing. My problem is that this product is a bit expensive ($60 - $79) and I can't afford to buy it all the time. I've experimented all sorts of other products trying to find a replacement but never got the same results.  I can't afford experimenting new products all the time either.  Is that any product out there with similar formula, something that I can use and achieve the same results?

Thanks!:smileywink:

L

Kinerase Clear Skin Treatment Serum.jpg

Re: Need your help with product replacement for Combinatio​n Skin-Blemish !

Unfortunately, Sephora will no longer be carrying Kinerase. It is being re-formulated and sold at Walgreens and Walmart, and although their website is still up and running I have many clients who say their dermatologist has quit carrying them as well, so I'm not sure what their exact status is.  That being said, we may be hard-pressed to find you something that is quite near what that product is simply because the 4th ingredient in the product is Kinetin (which is Kinerases's star ingredient) and I am not aware of any other products that carry that ingredient.  There are some great one's out there that at the very least you should try! Stop by your closest Sephora and ask for samples of:  Bare Escentuals Blemish Therapy, Dr. Dennis Gross All Over Blemish Solution, or Philosophy's On A Clear Day All Over Acne Treatment.  The good thing about Sephora is you can sample most anything that is carried at the store before you buy it to make sure you're gonna truely love it.  And if you do end up having issues with your product they have a great return policy!

I know The Body Shop had a kinetin line; don't know if they still do. It was hard to tell with Kinerase if the benefit came from the "miracle ingredient" or the elegant formulations it was included in.

Have you tried contacting Kinerase directly?  Their contact information is on their site.

By the looks of their website, it might have been discontinued.  Although their website isn't the best designed either since I got the product to come up via Google search.  This is apparently the product code:  301871107097

If it is discontinued, then Sephora no longer carries it either.  An associate at a Sephora store can at least provide samples to some possible alternatives.  

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Kinerase Clear Skin Treatment Serum.jpg