Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin

Need help finding new Moisturizer for day and night

• Hi I need help finding a new moisturizer with the combination of dry forehead and oily skin I often break out I have used Cereve moisturizer but I find doesn’t help my skin at all any recommendations? 

Re: Need help finding new Moisturizer for day and night

Hi @saragyu ! A few questions for you:

1. Which CeraVe moisturizer were you using? They make a couple different ones. 

2. By "I often break out," do you mean acne breakouts? Or do you mean lots of tiny skin-colored bumps (could be milia)? 

3. How does your current moisturizer not help your skin? Is you skin still too dry after using it, or does it feel too oily? Or are you looking for something that'll control your breakouts? Or, do you think the moisturizer's making your skin break out? 

4. What else do you use in your skincare routine? 

Re: Need help finding new Moisturizer for day and night

Hi yes I’m using the Cera Ve Moisturizing lotion for normal to dry skin although I want to try a new brand not Cera Ve anymore see if i like some other product..

by acne I mean yes breakouts I usually never break out but when I do it’s usually one in my forehead and my chin and I do have a lot of pores which I want to remove if you have a product you recommend for that let me know would be appreciated..

i feel like it’s too dry for my skin when I use it it’s moisturizing but I want a product that will last me all day and yes something that will control that break outs if you can even call it that since I only get one or two pimples. 

For cleanser I use the Aloe Vera cleansing gel foam and it includes a toner in it and I love using this one, for serum I use a random serum that I found which I like but it’s too dry for me I would like to get a new one aswell I notice that products with alcohol don’t work for me in which this serum does it’s called the Mamonde first energy serum honeysuckle firming boosting serum, this product is Korean Because the packaging is Korean.. lastly I use that moisturizer by Cera ve then I go and use my makeup.. 

if you can help me that would be great I tend to get very dry on my forehead and oily on my cheeks and face I was looking around in Sephora looking for brand new products because I need new ones 🤕

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing