Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Natural face st 40...

So i just turned 40 a have started to develop my first few fine lines and skin has become more combination. Oily T-zone and dry everywhere else. Foundation loved to make a home in my pores and fine lines sometimes leaves  a polkadot effect after a few hrs as wel.. i have tried to switch to tinted moisturizer and it works somewhat but not enough.and to make it harder my husband wants me as natural as possible. The no foundation look. He says i look better without it. Tinted moisturizers ive tried bare minerals rescue,fenty blur,halo,rare beauty. Also i do my skin care and prime and set. Any help is greatly appreciated! Warm regards 

Re: Natural face st 40...

Like you, I like a low coverage look. I combine a good moisturizer with an spf of at least 25 and mix it with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. You can use the Laura Mercier by itself. Sephora staff helped me get a perfect match for my skin. A primary care provider or dermatologist can prescribe Trentonin, or, there are some milder doses over the counter. (Only apply it at night). Good primers and light coverage is better for mature skin. Stay beautiful!

Re: Natural face st 40...

@beccaGastaldi @I will be 40 in January and have some natural looking makeup looks on my gallery. I use NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer  mixed with beauty oil and have combo skin (oily t zone, dry everywhere else). For primer I use Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold 

Also, I would do whatever look you want to do and not listen to your husband. I would never let my husband tell me what kind of makeup he likes on me. He can voice his opinions but I wouldn’t change how I wear makeup because of him. Wear what makes you happy, life is too short. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing