Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

NIGHT CREAM, SERUM, MASK

What is the best night serum, cream or night mask for combination skin that is aging & hormonal acne prone? Budget is no issue right now, I would just really like some suggestions on products that really bring out the best possible complexion!! I want to Even out my skintone/texture, reduce & soften these wrinkles/fine lines, & perhaps treat the acne! I want my face to have pure, clean beauty. Please, any advise &/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU

REN all the way!! They have an awesome 'radiance' line. I...

REN all the way!! They have an awesome 'radiance' line. I have hormonal acne with scars so I need acne products and brightening products. I've been using their GlycoLactic Renewal Mask for a while and it is the best mask ever!! I have really bad blackheads on my nose and with ONE use you could barley see them!! So it also helps clean out your pores. It will take a while to see brightening results but it will happen. I use this about twice a week and scars don't last as long as they used to and the older ones are pretty much gone. It also really helps even out my skin. I've also used the resurfacing AHA Concentrate and that helped ALOT with acne and scars. It really decongested my pores and brightened my skin. They also have a Radiance perfecting serum and I'm going to try that next. They have a scrub too but I have a Clarisonic so I don't need a scrub. As for acne, REN has a good line too. I use their Clarifying Clay Cleanser with my Clarisonic and I LOVE it!! It also helps with scars.

Ole Henriksen's Invigorating Night Gel sounds like it wou...

Ole Henriksen's Invigorating Night Gel sounds like it would be right up your alley! I originally bought the Three Little Wonders kit for my mom for her birthday, but I've been borrowing the night gel on my combination skin whenever my face starts to break out, and it magically makes them go away! I wake up fresh and glowing, and I absolutely love this stuff.

You should really think about buying the Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders kit. The Truth Serum really brightens your complexion; the Sheer Transformation moisturizer is great for evening out skin tone and getting rid of dark spots; the Night Gel is wonderful for handling breakouts and acne. Best of all, these products all target aging skin and are full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to smooth fine lines.

After my mom started using the kit, her skin looked glowy and she overall looked younger. The Night Gel really did wonders with my face too--I barely breakout nowadays. I feel like Sheer Transformation is a great moisturizer. It really spreads (a little goes a long way!) and moisturizes. I can't personally speak for how well they work for antiaging, but my mom adores the kit. They also have Sephora's natural seal and are NOT tested on animals.

Hi Peechs,   I have the the exact same issues with my ski...

Hi Peechs,

I have the the exact same issues with my skin as well!  There are tons of products out there that target different issues, and it's hard to find one that does it all.  I have been using Lancome's Visionnaire serum ($84) for about 3 months, and I absolutely love it!!!  I noticed a huge difference after the first use, and my skin looks so much better.  My skin tone and texture are even, and I can see an overall radiance that I was lacking.

I don't have a huge issue with deep wrinkles, so I can't say much for that.  I do have some very fine lines under my eyes, but I use Shiseido's Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Eye Cream (highly recommend!) for moisture at night.  I do use Lancome's serum under my eye cream as well as on my eyelids, so I'm not sure which one is working the best in that area.

Overall, I love Visionnaire.  I use it every single night.  I have used it during the day, but I'm usually in a rush in the mornings, so I just skip it since I don't have time to layer every product on.  It does absorb into skin almost instantly, and my makeup wore well over it.  Hope this helps!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors