Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Mosturizer for combo skin

which mosturizer are best for combo we also need to focus on combo skin many people only ask about oily/dry/acne prone/sensitive etc but no one talks about combo so can anyone share a full am/pm routine for combo skin?😊

Re: Mosturizer for combo skin

@Burcuoz I have a combination skin. Here is my routine -

AM:

1.farmacy cleanser

2. sunday riley vitamin c serum

3. sunday riley vitamin c moisturizer

4. biossance sunscreen

PM:

1. khiels oil cleanser

2. farmacy cleanser

Only alternate days

3. sunday riley retinol oil

4. sunday riley resurfacing cream

5. sunday riley vitamin c moisturizer

Other days

3. The ordinary niacinamide

4. sunday riley vitamin c serum

weekend night:

ordinary aha/bha peeling liquid

moisturizer

Cetaphil combo skin moisturizer with spf is amazing.

@Burcuoz @I have combo skin but it’s more on the dry side. I have an oily t zone and dry everywhere else. 

Here are my go to products for combo skin more on the dry side that I use everyday:

Origins frothy face wash and I add the Origins Ginzeng scrub 3 times a week, Fresh Rose Hydration Toner, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Leanne Grace Beauty oil for day and The ordinary Rose Hip Oil at night, Kiehls daily concentrate for day and midnight recovery concentrate at night, Leahlani Vitamin C serum for day, Strivectin Firming serum, Strivectin eye serum and eye cream, Strivectin neck serum and neck cream, Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream or Caudalie SOS cream for day and night.  To seal in everything and to add more hydration I like adding Youth To the People Glow Oil.  Laneige sunscreen in the morning.   I have had a lot of trial and error with my skin and all these products have helped. I get compliments on my skin all the time. I also just turned 40.

I also use sheet masks from Creme Shop a couple times a week and Leahlani masks twice a week. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing