Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Moisturizers

I would like to know what is everyone’s favorite moisturizers for combination ( dry& oily) skin? What they use in the morning after washing their face and before putting on makeup and at night before going to bed that helps with dryness 🙂

Re: Moisturizers

@Kaity16  My mostly-dry combo skin’s favorite moisturizer is Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m.... It works wonders on all my dry zones without swamping my oily zone. I also use it as my eye cream. 

On frigid winter days, I boosted that moisturizer by layering it over my favorite facial oil, Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL. I also use this oil at night to combat red inflammation, and usually layer it with the YTTP Superfood moisturizer under my eyes during the day. 

Once in a while, I top the YTTP moisturizer with LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask (received as gratis from Sephora) at night for even more moisturization and inflammation help. 

Re: Moisturizers

@Kaity16my favorite moisturizers are Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... for day and Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL for night. The day one is super hydrating but not very moisturizing- perfect for summer in the humid midwest but in the fall/winter months I like to layer an oil on top.

Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel 5.07 oz/ 150 mL is my go-to cleanser because it helps with the redness I can get from dry patches around my nose/chin but I also used Kate Somerville ExfoliKate™ Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash with AHA & Enzymes 4 oz/ 118 mL for years ad it worked really well for me too

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing