cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Moisturizer

I am looking for good moisturizer for combination skin...any recommendation?

Re: Moisturizer

I really like gel moisturizers! My favorites are the belif and biossance gel moisturizers! 

I have combination skin and.... Cerave, Cerave, Cerave! Get the tub of the original cream, or the Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream. Also, a Sephora dupe that is good for our winter skin is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  (the cream in the tub, it won't let me tag it), but the moisturizer is good too. You don't need a thousand ingredients that cost you a lot of money, your skin just needs ceramides and hyaluronic acid to feel nice and moisturized and healthy. 

1604562346196322787672637554732.jpg

 I love this gentle moisturizer because it exfoliates and smooths and its great for sensitive skin!

@Anonymous I live SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL 💧

@faeriegirl I keep hearing great things about the Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m....  I ordered this during the sale, I can't wait to try it.  

I have combination skin and I'm currently obsessed with Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Cream. I find it really helps to lock in moisture anywhere that's dry (if I apply before my face totally dries out after cleansing). But it doesn't leave oily spots too greasy.  

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • 1604562346196322787672637554732.jpg
testing