Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Combination Skin

Moisturizer

Does anyone have a holy grail moisturizer? Most seem to make me either too oily or breakout. Help Smiley Happy

Hi!  My HG moisturizer has been the Sephora Collection In...

Hi!  My HG moisturizer has been the Sephora Collection Instant Mosturizer.  It brightens without making you look oily or greasy at all, and hydrates really well.  Here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/instant-moisturizer-P276329?skuId=1259621

Hi amcolang,   I like the Murad Oil Free SPF 15 mattifier...

Hi amcolang,

I like the Murad Oil Free SPF 15 mattifier which is mattifying to reduce shine, has an spf protection against UVA and UVB rays, and actually helps to keep you from breakouts or pimples and doesn't leave your skin greasy.

Murad - Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

My holy grail moisturizer is Josie Maran's Argan Oil...I...

My holy grail moisturizer is Josie Maran's Argan Oil...I know, I know...putting oil on an oily face?! Sounds like a hot mess. But in fact, it's the exact opposite. I have oily skin as well and this oil has done wonders for my skin. While it doesn't have a sunscreen, it provides intense hydration for my skin, and doesn't make my face feel greasy at all! I use a lightweight layer in the mornings, and a thicker layer at night. In my experience with this oil, it doesn't make skin oily or shiny or feel greasy...rather, it makes my skin feel wonderful! Argan oil has done wonders for my skin--smoother, brighter complexion, even skintone, breakouts at bay, and intense hydration! I also like the fact that it's argan oil so it's not loaded with a TON of harshful chemicals or ingredients! Worth a shot (or at least a sample from a sephora rep)

The best moisturizer I've had to date is DDF oil free moi...

The best moisturizer I've had to date is DDF oil free moisture dew.  I think it's all about the right combo.  By this I mean: face wash, moisturizer (moisturizer with SPF), sometimes exfoliation (chemical and or physical).  I used to use Estee Lauder face wash for combination skin.  I would follow with DDF oil free SPF 15 moisture dew.  The tricky part is the correct exfoliation.  If you do this to much then you'll have skin that get dry patches.  If you don't do that enough then you'll get acne.  To exfoliate I used MD skincare pads with the 1-2 step.  One pad is a light chemical peel and the other is to neutralize.  To be honest, I'm considering going back to this routine.  I changed to see if I could add a little more moisture.  I'm starting to reconsider.  Good Luck!

Mine is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It made a hu...

Mine is First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It made a huge difference for me in one use. Hope it helps!

clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion....ye...

clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion....yellow bottle...i have tried using different things and recently started using this again and in a weeks time i have already seen an actual difference in my skin....never had this with any other product...my skin feels smoother and looks healthier without being oily...this stuff is GREAT!! 

hmm, it really changes depending on the rest of regimen a...

hmm, it really changes depending on the rest of regimen and skin/environment conditions. In the winter, L'occitane Apple Amond Velvet Concetrate was my love (makes my skin hydrated, feels like velvet and tightens pores...and discontinuedT.T), but if I'm using peels or serum with lots of chemicals and I don't want reaction from bad combinations, Argan oil or FAB cream is what I use. In the summer, I use Bliss Oxygen+C gel cream to moisturize and get rid of oil, but if I use peels/serums, I use Clinique yellow lotion for basic moisturizer that doesn't conflict with anything but provides extra hydration

I know Clinique's dramatically different lotion has quite...

I know Clinique's dramatically different lotion has quite the following and while I did use it I have moved on to their Moisture Surge creme gel (extended thirst relief) honestly I live in a hot climate and this sinks into my skin like no other moisturizer I have. This is coming from someone who has combo (normal-oily) skin. I have a friend who has acne who also swears by it as a non-irritating moisturizer. I have never used the version that has SPF in it though

For daytime I generally stick to Oil of Olay daily face moisturizer for normal skin with SPF 15 or when I can splurge Clarins hydraquench lotion with SPF 15 (for normal/oily skin or hot climates). It smells fresh and clean and works very well.

Good Luck!

Origins Make A Difference Moisturizer!! Great for sensiti...

Origins Make A Difference Moisturizer!! Great for sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Absorbs right in-no drying time. Smells great.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors