cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Moisturizer for Sensitive/acne skin

Hello!! 

I have been trying to find a moisturizer that I love for the longest time. I have sensitive/redness/combination skin - does anyone know of a good moisturizer that they’ve fallen in love with? 

I've tried: Banana Soufflé, Belief, FAB, Drunk Elephant and a few others I can’t fully remember 🤦🏼‍♀️

Re: Moisturizer for Sensitive/acne skin

I have the same exact skin type. I do think Calendula is a wonderful herb for tackling redness in general, so the Kiehls Calendula moisturizer someone else listed could work well. 

My all-time fave is the Naturopathica Calendula Moisturizer, as this truly combats redness more than any product I've tried. Naturopathica is also super gentle and clean, and great for sensitive skin. 

Currently using the Youth to the People Dream Mask as a PM moisturizer, and I love it- it has maqui, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin c. 

Look into the Kiehl’s calendula serum-infused water cream ! I recently just switched to this cream and it’s done wonders for my red/irritated/acne prone skin. It’s a water cream but super hydrating without being heavy. And definitely helps with redness and irritation over night.

Kiehl's Since 1851 Calendula Serum-Infused Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

@BronteRad I would highly recommend the Cerave moisturizer from the drugstore!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing