Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Moisturizer Help

I am in need of a moisturizer!! I have tried so many but none seem to fit my needs. I have combo skin, but get really oily in my T zone. I have tried the benefit moisturizer and the Belief true cream aqua bomb. I am just looking for something that will help my mid day oiliness. 

RE: Moisturizer Help

Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF 15 this will help with any access oil for up to 8 hours. I've used it underneath makeup and it does not breakthrough. It keeps your face looking matte without taking away and moisture and if you breakout easy it helps control that as well! It also has willow bark and tea tree oil that are both great for oily skin

Re: Moisturizer Help

Some days, my skin is oilier than others, and on those days, Peter Thomas Roth glycolic acid moisturizer seems to really help balance out my skin. 

RE: Moisturizer Help

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel!!!! It's oil free and it makes the skin look healthy/glowing without being greasy. Great for night and day.

Re: Moisturizer Help

@AllieG1092 I like CeraVe PM and it is recommended by dermatologists.  You can also check out reviews on beautypedia.com; they have three separate categories for moisturizers.  Good luck!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing